Moneesha takes particular pleasure in guiding clients through the maze of real estate transactions, including purchase, sale and mortgages. Her enthusiasm, experience and accessibility throughout these complex processes provide a level of comfort for her clients.
She volunteers with reachAbility by offering pro bono legal services for clients with disability-related problems and speaks to special groups or at conferences on the issues surrounding her areas of specialization.
- Dalhousie University: B.Sc., 2000
- Dalhousie University: M.B.A. 2003
- Dalhousie University: L.L.B., 2006
- Nova Scotia Bar, 2007
- Canadian Bar Association
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Real Estate
- Wills, Estates and Trusts