Justin has a general practice with an emphasis on civil litigation, real estate and wills and estate law. Justin takes particular pleasure in finding novel solutions to difficult issues and helping clients gain a better understanding of their rights and obligations under the law.
An avid soccer fan, Justin volunteers as a director of the Wee Care Developmental Day Care Centre and as a Governor-In-Council appointment to the Board of Examiners for the Nova Scotia Association of Social Workers. He is a member of the Canadian Bar Association and the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society.
- Saint Mary’s University: B.Sc., 2003
- Dalhousie University: LL.B., 2007
- Nova Scotia Bar: 2008
- Canadian Bar Association
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Canadian Association of Black Lawyers (NS)
- Civil Litigation
- Wills, Estates and Trusts